Level 3 Student Pack
One Student Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level 3. Additional Student Packets can be purchased individually. Each packet includes:
- Four sets of flashcardsthat help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be cut apart.
- A Silent E Book that enables the student to easily recognize, categorize, and internalize the jobs of Silent E.
- A Homophones List that helps the student learn to use the correct homophone in his own writing.
- A set of Suffix Tiles that are a different size and color than the letter tiles, so your student can easily recognize and choose the correct suffix when building new words.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Three Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your student’s visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- A Jail for Rule Breakers that offers an interactive and memorable way to learn how to spell words that don’t follow the rules.
- Additional materials such as the 1-1-1 Rule Chart, the ED Word Sheet, and Heading Labels for organizing the letter tiles.
- A progress chart and completion certificate that allow you to track and celebrate your student’s success.